About Me

My photo
I am a freshman at West Grand High School in Kremmling, CO. I work at my parents coffee shop and enjoy being outdoors

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Correct Answers to the Test

Here are the correct answers for the quiz.


#19. The correct answer to number 19 is b. 1,300. I know this because if you do the correct math you should come up with 1,300 and not 10,000 like I had done before.

#31. The answer to number 31 is f. how. I know this now because I didn’t look at all my chooses and also because in our 5WH there is no Which.

#36. The correct answer for number 36 is: Fair Use is material that is public domain. You cannot be in violation of copyright infringement when using the material that is fair use. You can check that be taking the quiz on the copyright website that we took a look at. The reason I didn’t get this question correct is that I had forgotten what fair use was.

No comments:

Post a Comment