About Me

My photo
I am a freshman at West Grand High School in Kremmling, CO. I work at my parents coffee shop and enjoy being outdoors

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Fix the Cover Letter Opening

 I think that my cover letter opening was OK, but not fantastic or glamourous. So I went back and changed the first sentence of my cover letter, but not the rest. Because I thought that the rest of the first paragraph pretty well written.
 

Tabor Scholl
311 Park Avenue
Kremmling, CO 80459
(970) 724-3735

Mr. Fluffy M. Sprinkles
Nike Store & Associates
400 H Street, S.E., Suite 502
Boulder, CO

Dear Mr. Sprinkles:
  
 I heard about the position you had open and I know that I would be the right person for the job hands down, no question. I am extremely interested in this position you are offering and I have the correct education and employment background for this position you are searching for. I am the person for the job and I will work hard to keep it that way.
   My previous jobs have included working at Drowsy Water Dude Ranch, Big Shooter Coffee, Scholl Ranches, and advertising for Steamboat Springs Running Series and the Big Shooter Bonk (A Nordic Ski event). I work excellent under pressure and have exceptional people skills.  I have experience in costumer service, being employed by a coffee shop, and do not mind working long hours or weekends. I am a very reliable person and will complete any task given to me and complete it correctly.
   I think that this job will enlighten my knowledge of sales and improve my work ethic. I would be honored to work for you and the Nike Company. Thank you for taking the time to read my cover letter and I hope I will be hearing from you soon. Attached to my cover letter is my resume and also the contact information of my past employers. I would be more than happy if you would like to have me come in for a meeting. I will be stopping by for a check up on October 18, 2011 to see what has transpired with the position. See you then.
Sincerely,
 Tabor Scholl
Tabor Scholl

No comments:

Post a Comment